Future Ohio Lawyer College Scholarship
2021 Future Lawyers of Ohio Scholarship™
Erney Law is honored to offer our 2021 Future Lawyers of Ohio Scholarship™ opportunity to one deserving undergraduate student. This $1,000 scholarship will be made payable to the student’s university to help with the cost of his or her undergraduate tuition. Please refer to the application for more information.
This scholarship opportunity is open to any high school senior or college student working towards his or her undergraduate degree. The ideal candidate will be someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal field. Candidates for the 2021 Future Lawyer’s of Ohio Scholarship™ opportunity must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
Admittance to an Accredited University in Ohio
Intention to Enroll as Full-Time Undergraduate Student in Upcoming Semester
Timeline & Deadlines
July 31, 2021
Submit the scholarship application packet below.
Aug 2, 2021
Review Board Assembly
Review Board Assembles to Evaluate Applications
Aug 20, 2021
2021 Future Lawyer’s of Ohio Scholarship™ Awardee is Notified in Writing.
- 750-Word Essay Response to “How can the legal industry adapt to better serve justice in a world reliant on technology?”
- 1 Page Resume Including Professional & Personal Accomplishments
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Encouraged but not required)
- One of the Following: College Acceptance Letter, Previous Semester Official Transcript, or Current Registration
- Brief Statement to Describe How Earning Undergraduate Degree will Help Develop Your Career
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Grove City, Ohio
New Albany, Ohio
Upper Arlington, Ohio