Machines and Tools Liability Lawyer Columbus, Ohio
Have you been injured by a defective tool or machine? Let us help you make a case.
There are many tools that we use to make or tasks at work or home repairs easier, but if the tool is faulty or defective, they can become extremely dangerous to the user.
Have you or an employee been injured by a faulty machine or power tool? Get a Free Case Evaluation today.
There are over 105 million workers employed in the United States by some 7 million employers. The equipment used on a work site is governed by laws and regulations designed to protect workers and others at the site from dangerous tools and accidents. These laws require that established safety procedures be adhered to so that injuries and fatalities are prevented. If you have been injured by a defective tool or piece of machinery, contact Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio to help you build a case and fight for the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
No fees unless your case wins
Contact us directly anytime
5 reasons why you need a machines and tools liability lawyer in Columbus, Ohio.
- A machines and tools liability attorney knows the questions to ask and how to properly investigate the machine or tool that caused harm.
- A machines and tools product liability lawyer will have thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations that exist in order to keep workers safe.
- An experienced machines and tools product liability law firm like Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio has a lot of experience, knowledge and connections that will help them fight for fair compensation.
- If you have been a victim of a faulty machine or tool, you’ll likely be offered a settlement. Without experience or prior knowledge, you’d have no way to know if the settlement being offered was sufficient.
- You’ll feel confident in knowing you have a knowledgeable, dedicated, trained professional taking over your case while allowing you to focus on your recovery.
What are the typical reasons machine and tool manufacturers, distributors and sellers can be held responsible for damages in Columbus, Ohio?
Defective machines and tools can be subject to a recall, however not all defective products are recalled and end up becoming a major problem for consumers. Here is a list of common reasons manufacturers, distributors, and sellers can be held responsible in a machine or tool liability lawsuit for:
- Defects in design
- Malfunctions due to improper manufacturing
- Incorrect or incomplete instructions
- Improper warning labels
Typical questions to ask if your child is injured by a defective children’s product in Columbus, Ohio.
- Can you provide examples of the types of cases that a product liability attorney handles?
- What type of incidents might lead up to a product liability case?
- What do I have to show in order to be successful in a product liability case?
- What type of inspection of the product does a product liability attorney conduct as part of an evaluation in a product liability case?
- If the tool or machine was used incorrectly, can I still file a product liability case?
- How would I be personally involved in the product liability case? Will I have to testify in court?
- What role do expert witnesses play in proving a product liability case?
What are the common types of defective machines and tools in Columbus, Ohio?
- Defective Saws
- Defective Drills
- Defective Staple Guns
- Defective Woodworking Equipment
- Defective Air Compressor
- Badly designed hand tools that cause Carpel Tunnel (screw drivers, hand saws, drills & knives)
- Air-powered machine tools without fail-safe cutoffs
- Unguarded power tools and machines
- Assembly lines running at incorrect speeds
- Sewing machines with elbow-operated speed controls
- Printing machines causing unnecessary bending of the wrists
What's the process?
Personal injury cases can be complicated and not always guaranteed. Our process ensures that every client we represent will receive the best possible financial outcome, and start the healing process.
Free Case Evaluation
We will first review your case carefully, get to know you, and gain an understanding of your injuries.
Monitor Your Care
If injured, we make absolutely sure you are receiving the proper medical treatment during this difficult time.
We Handle Everything
We will relieve the worry and burden of dealing with the insurance companies to ensure the best possible outcome.
Free Case Evaluation
We're eager to meet with you, see how we can help and give you and your family the personal attention you deserve.
Your case matters to us, just as much as it matters to you. We want to help you every step of the way, but in order to do so, we need to meet with you, get all the facts, and work out the details in order to build your case. We will meet with you for absolutely free, and explain to you in full detail the inner workings of how these situations usually end up, how likely you are to win your case, and how compensation works for you and for us.
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Grove City, Ohio
New Albany, Ohio
Upper Arlington, Ohio