Railroad Accident Lawyer Columbus Ohio
Have you been hurt as the result of an railroad accident? Let us help you make a case.
Railroad accidents can involve locomotives or light rail systems. Crashes at railroad crossings kill hundreds each year and injure thousands more.
Have you been injured in a railroad accident? Get a Free Case Evaluation today.
Every year there are more than 2,000 railroad accidents that leave drivers, bystanders, passengers and railroad workers seriously injured or killed. Railroad accidents are extremely complex due to the fact that multiple parties are often to blame for the accident. Insurance companies and railroad corporations will try to settle for as little as possible, but Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio will fight for the maximum compensation you’re entitled to for your injuries.
No fees unless your case wins
Contact us directly anytime
5 reasons why you need a railroad accident attorney in Columbus, Ohio.
- You should hire a railroad accident attorney because of their experience and extensive knowledge of the laws pertaining to the railroad industry.
- Railroad accident attorneys are skilled negotiators that know how to handle insurance companies. When the railroad or insurance company offers you less than what you’re entitled to, a railroad accident law firm like Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio will fight for the highest outcome possible.
- Railroad accident attorneys are experienced and practice these specific types of cases often. Without having an attorney that specializes in railroad accidents, you may not receive the compensation you’re entitled to.
- Your railroad accident attorney will have access to a variety of resources that can contribute to your case if needed. These resources can research and investigate your case gathering evidence to prove the negligence of the railroad company or associated party.
- Your dog bite attorney is a constant legal advocate fighting on your side. Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio has your best interest in mind and will fight for the maximum compensation you’re entitled to.
What are the typical railroad accident injuries in Columbus, Ohio?
Traveling by train is usually the safest mode of transportation. However, derailments and railroad crossing accidents happen, and usually result in serious injury or tragedy. Here is a list of common injuries sustained in a railroad accident:
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Head and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Burn injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Partial / complete paralysis
- Organ damage
- Severe bruising
- Wrongful death
Typical questions to ask if you are involved in a railroad accident in Columbus, Ohio.
- If I have been in a train accident or hurt at a railroad crossing, can I file a legal suit?
- Does the train have to crash in order for the train company to be held responsible?
- What damages are recoverable in a railroad accident case?
- If I’m a railroad worker, are my injuries covered by Workers’ Compensation?
- Who’s responsible if the railroad crossing gate and signal malfunctioned causing me to be hit by a train?
- How long does a railroad accident take to investigate?
What can I be compensated for after a railroad accident in Columbus, Ohio?
Railroad accidents can be devastating physically, emotionally and financially. You can recover compensation for your injuries and personal setbacks including the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain & suffering
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
- Wrongful death
What's the process?
Personal injury cases can be complicated and not always guaranteed. Our process ensures that every client we represent will receive the best possible financial outcome, and start the healing process.
Free Case Evaluation
We will first review your case carefully, get to know you, and gain an understanding of your injuries.
Monitor Your Care
We ensure you are receiving the proper medical treatment during this difficult time.
We Handle Everything
We will relieve the worry and burden of dealing with the insurance companies and maximize your financial recovery.
Free Case Evaluation
We're eager to meet with you, see how we can help and give you and your family the personal attention you deserve.
Your case matters to us, just as much as it matters to you. We want to help you every step of the way, but in order to do so, we need to meet with you, get all the facts, and work out the details in order to build your case. We will meet with you for absolutely free, and explain to you in full detail the inner workings of how these situations usually end up, how likely you are to win your case, and how compensation works for you and for us.
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Grove City, Ohio
New Albany, Ohio
Upper Arlington, Ohio