Aviation Accident Lawyer Columbus Ohio
Have you been hurt as the result of an aviation accident? Let us help you make a case.
Aviation disasters involving commercial airlines get a tremendous amount of attention from the media. However, private and military planes, as well as helicopters, can also be involved in aviation accidents.
Have you been injured in an aviation accident? Get a Free Case Evaluation today.
Aviation accidents by nature, often result in absolute devastation. Though the occurrence of an aviation accident is rare in comparison of roadway accidents, tragically these types of accidents do happen to commercial, private, charter, and even military airplanes and helicopters around the world. If you or a loved one has experienced an aviation accident and sustained serious injury or even death, contact Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio to fight for the compensation you deserve.
No fees unless your case wins
Contact us directly anytime
5 reasons why you need an aviation accident attorney in Columbus, Ohio.
- An experienced aviation accident attorney will have a lot of experience, knowledge and connections that will help them not only figure out how the accident occurred by reconstructing it, but how to fight for fair compensation.
- An aviation accident law firm like Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio knows the questions to ask and how to property investigate the circumstances that lead to the accident.
- An aviation accident lawyer will have thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations that are designated to keep passengers safe on flights.
- If you’ve been in an aviation accident, you’ll likely be offered a settlement. Without experience or prior knowledge, you’d have no way to know if the settlement being offered was sufficient.
- You’ll feel confident in knowing you have a knowledgeable, dedicated, trained professional taking over your case while allowing you to focus on your recovery.
What are the typical aviation accident injuries in Columbus, Ohio?
Since airplanes and helicopters can travel over land and sea, the range of injury types are heightened. The most common types of aviation accident injuries are listed below:
- Neck and back injuries
- Ligament and disc injuries
- Broken bones
- Burn injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Partial / complete paralysis
- Spinal cord injury
- Organ damage
- Severe bruising
Typical questions to ask your attorney if you are involved in an aviation accident in Columbus, Ohio.
The injuries or even death sustained by you or a loved one stemming from an aviation accident could be life changing for you and your family. Here are some questions you should ask when hiring an attorney to represent you in your aviation accident:
- How many aviation accident cases have you handled?
- What am I entitled to receive compensation for?
- Who is liable for the damages I suffered in my aviation accident?
- Do I really need an attorney?
- How much will I pay in attorney fees?
- How long will it take to reach a settlement?
What are typical causes of an aviation accident in Columbus, Ohio?
A full investigation of an aviation accident often takes years to complete which means the exact cause of the accident may not be uncovered for quite some time. However, there are a number of causes that are the leading factor in most aviation accidents:
- Product defects
- Poorly maintained equipment
- Pilot errors or negligence
- Fuel tank explosions
- Defective on-board computers or software
- Flight instructor error
- Air Traffic Controller error
- Defective design
- Engine failures
- Instrument failures
- Inclement weather
Over a year ago I was involved in a car accident and was injured. I contacted Erney Law in Columbus Ohio and spoke to Mary Erney. The following day I met up with the father-daughter duo Robert & Mary Erney... best decision I ever made. They fought for my case 100%. Their honesty and open communication gave me assurance that I was in good hands. Thank you to Mary Erney for being understanding, caring, knowledgeable & determined. If you looking for a great attorney I highly recommend Erney Law.
What's the process?
Personal injury cases can be complicated and not always guaranteed. Our process ensures that every client we represent will receive the best possible financial outcome, and start the healing process.
Free Case Evaluation
We will first review your case carefully, get to know you, and gain an understanding of your injuries.
Monitor Your Care
If injured, we make absolutely sure you are receiving the proper medical treatment during this difficult time.
We Handle Everything
We will relieve the worry and burden of dealing with the insurance companies to ensure the best possible outcome.
Free Case Evaluation
We're eager to meet with you, see how we can help and give you and your family the personal attention you deserve.
Your case matters to us, just as much as it matters to you. We want to help you every step of the way, but in order to do so, we need to meet with you, get all the facts, and work out the details in order to build your case. We will meet with you for absolutely free, and explain to you in full detail the inner workings of how these situations usually end up, how likely you are to win your case, and how compensation works for you and for us.
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Grove City, Ohio
New Albany, Ohio
Upper Arlington, Ohio