Tenant Injury Lawyer Columbus, Ohio
Were you injured at your residence or office that is owned by someone else? We can help.
Tenants and visitors have a right to be protected at any property in question. Landlords have a duty to make the premises safe for those who live on the property, and everyone else.
Are you a tenant at a property that lacks the proper upkeep in safety measures and were injured because of landlord negligence? Get a Free Case Evaluation today.
Accident victims are often injured due to the neglect of the property owner. Injuries can occur on unsafe walkways, broken stairs and railings, leaky ceilings, dimly-lit areas, cluttered entryways and hallways, faulty windows and doors, lack of working fire alarms, and poorly maintained common areas. If you’ve been injured, you have every right to file a claim and fight for compensation you deserve to cover your medical expenses and more. Contact Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio to get the process started today.
No fees unless your case wins
Contact us directly anytime
5 reasons why you need a tenant injury lawyer in Columbus, Ohio.
- An tenant injury law firm like Erney Law in Columbus, Ohio will gather as much evidence as possible from the scene in which you were injured.
- An tenant injury attorney will fight with insurance companies with proof of how much compensation you or your loved one is entitled to.
- An experienced tenant injury attorney has the ability to answer questions you have at any time, they know how to properly file a legal claim, and you’ll have someone dedicated to your legal needs.
- Should you case reach the courtroom, your tenant injury attorney will serve as your representation, they know all the facts about your case, and will be better equipped to favorably speak to the jury on your behalf.
- Your tenant injury attorney will allow you to focus on recovery rather than spending all your time and resources trying to navigate your way through your case inexperienced and alone.
What are the common causes of tenant injury in Columbus, Ohio?
There are a variety of reasons tenants or guests end up being hurt on properties including:
- Lack of security
- Improperly maintained property
- Unsafe common areas
- Toxic substances
- Dog bites
- Fire safety negligence
- Poor lighting
- Broken stairs and loose railing
What are the common injuries sustained by tenants on properties in Columbus, Ohio.
These are just a few of the injury types sustained on properties throughout Ohio by tenants and guests.
- Orthopedic trauma
- Neck and spine injuries
- Wrongful death
What can I be compensated for after sustaining an injury as a tenant living in a neglected property?
Injuries you sustain stemming from an incident on the property in which you’re a tenant can be quite detrimental to your health and finances. Here is a list of items that you have the right to collect compensation for when you prove negligence of the property owner in your personal injury case:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
What's the process?
Personal injury cases can be complicated and not always guaranteed. Our process ensures that every client we represent will receive the best possible financial outcome, and start the healing process.
Free Case Evaluation
We will first review your case carefully, get to know you, and gain an understanding of your injuries.
Monitor Your Care
We ensure you are receiving the proper medical treatment during this difficult time.
We Handle Everything
We will relieve the worry and burden of dealing with the insurance companies and maximize your financial recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
I was injured at my apartment complex. What are my legal rights?
Ohio law affords renters certain protections if they are injured on the rental property. Depending on the facts of your injury, you may be entitled to make a claim against your landlord to compensate you for your medical bills, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
Free Case Evaluation
We're eager to meet with you, see how we can help and give you and your family the personal attention you deserve.
Your case matters to us, just as much as it matters to you. We want to help you every step of the way, but in order to do so, we need to meet with you, get all the facts, and work out the details in order to build your case. We will meet with you for absolutely free, and explain to you in full detail the inner workings of how these situations usually end up, how likely you are to win your case, and how compensation works for you and for us.
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Grove City, Ohio
New Albany, Ohio
Upper Arlington, Ohio